What HVAC System Should I Buy?
It’s easy to think about upfront savings on such a large purchase. However, when you look at your budget, consider the ability to purchase a system that not only meets your home’s basic heating and cooling needs but runs efficiently to save you money across the system’s entire lifespan.
The type of building you own and who occupies it are both factors in deciding which type of system would be best suited to your needs. A ductless system, for instance, is up to 30% more efficient than a traditional HVAC system but can be more costly upfront.
Don’t let your home or business go without a reliable heating and cooling system. Your building’s residents should be comfortable in the winter and safe in the summer. Reach out to Advent Air Conditioning, Inc. to consult with an honest and informed HVAC technician on what your financing options are and what system will best serve your needs. Call (469) 240-5456 to schedule an estimate and installation today!
Benefits of Financing Your HVAC System
For many homeowners, buying a new HVAC system is a significant purchase that they may not be able to afford to pay all at one time. HVAC financing can provide a number of benefits to homeowners who need and are ready to purchase a new heating and cooling system:
- You don’t have to wait. With HVAC financing, you don’t have to wait to replace your aging heating and cooling equipment that is no longer keeping you comfortable.
- Get the system you want. Financing options help homeowners get the high-quality system they deserve. No need to compromise due to finances.
- Reduce stress. With a fast and simple application process, HVAC financing helps reduce the stress of purchasing a new heating and cooling system.
With HVAC financing, you no longer have to worry about whether or not you can afford the home comfort solutions you deserve. When you’re ready for a new HVAC system, call (469) 240-5456 to get help finding the right one.
*The CarrierⓇ credit card is issued by Wells Fargo Financial National Bank, an Equal Housing Lender. Special terms apply to qualifying purchases with approved credit. The special terms APR will continue to apply until all qualifying purchases are paid in full. The monthly payment for this purchase will be the amount that will pay for the purchase in full in equal payments during the promotional (special terms) period. The APR for Purchases will apply to certain fees such as a late payment fee or if you use the card for the transactions. For new accounts, the APR for Purchases is 28.99%. If you are charged interest in any billing cycle, the minimum interest charge will be $1.00. This information is accurate as of 01/03/2019 and is subject to change. For current information, call us at 1-800-431-5921. Offer expires 12/31/2019.
Why finance your HVAC repair?
HVAC systems are, in essence, a machine. While regular servicing and preventative maintenance can help ward off any unexpected repairs, your system will eventually break down. So, you should expect that repairs will be required on your HVAC system at some point.
When it comes to air conditioner and furnace repairs, the cost could vary widely. Sometimes it’s a simple fix, and other times, it will be more major. The final cost of a repair is dependent on the parts required and length of time for the repair. The expert technicians at Advent can evaluate your heating and cooling system, diagnose the problem, and provide recommended solutions. Occasionally, parts are hard to come by or even out of production, which can make a repair much more difficult and drive up the cost.
So although repairs should be expected, the sudden cost can definitely put a strain on most people’s budgets. Luckily, Advent offers financing for HVAC repairs. This way, you can ease the burden of an unplanned expense. The total repair cost can be broken down into small payments over the course of 6 or 12 months. Simply contact us for your credit approval to alleviate your concerns about affording your HVAC repair. You deserve a cooling and heating system that keeps you comfortable year-round!
Should I repair my HVAC unit or buy a new one?
Many customers ask when it’s time to stop with repairs and to purchase a new HVAC system. There are three telltale signs that it’s time to start considering replacing your heating or cooling system:
- Repairs cost more than a new system – Believe it or not, with older systems, repairs can take more time and/or be more costly than installing an entirely new system or component to your HVAC system. Parts become harder to find and previous repairs can be complicated and questionable. This can cause contractors and homeowners more trouble than it’s worth.
- Continued malfunctions and failures – Even if a single repair costs less than a new system, the moment repairs start to add up, the decision to upgrade becomes much more appealing. Not only will a new system give you peace of mind, but it’s a more fruitful, long-term investment than a simple repair to a failing system.
- Your system is 10 years or older – 10 years is the time when HVAC systems start to really show the signs of aging. This doesn’t mean that systems can’t last for 20 years, but it’s certainly the time to be on red alert when your energy bills start to rise or your system starts to fail. Rather than put your money into a less modern and efficient system, it’s time to upgrade.