Residential HVAC Maintenance and Repair
The team at Advent Air provides comprehensive residential HVAC maintenance and repair services. Whether you need an annual tune-up or are having problems getting your AC or heater to work properly, you can trust that our team of experienced, NATE-certified HVAC technicians are here to help you stay comfortable.
At Advent Air Conditioning, we are dedicated to providing 100% customer satisfaction. As part of that dedication, we are always taking measures to ensure we are meeting your expectations. Here are just a few of the ways we do just that during your HVAC repair or maintenance visits:
- We make sure you are up-to-date. Our dispatch team will give you a call or send you an email 24-hours before your scheduled appointment to remind you and re-confirm your appointment time. At this time, we will also let you know which of our friendly service technicians you can expect at your door.
- Our team keeps it professional. When your appointment day arrives, our technician will call you about 30 minutes before they arrive. Our technicians are always dressed neatly in their Advent Air Uniform, wearing our official photo ID badge and driving one of our Advent Air vehicles.
- We’ll give you all the information you need. Once your technician arrives, he will introduce himself and provide you with an information packet. This packet includes info about Advent Air, a brochure outlining our Energy Savings Agreements, and other important items such as a follow-up service survey, which helps us better understand how we can serve your home comfort needs.
- Our team never leaves a mess. From the moment they step into your house, our technicians treat your home as if it were their own. While servicing your system, they will place covers over their shoes. The team will also remove any equipment or parts used during your service visit and clean up any mess there may be.
- We cover all our bases. Our HVAC technicians address your home comfort needs by completing a 33-point checklist to make sure that we’ve covered every aspect of your system. If any repairs or services are needed, we will provide you with a written proposal. We don’t perform any repairs without your written approval.
The team at Advent Air helps take the stress out of heating and air conditioning services by making sure that our NATE-certified technicians get the job done right the first time. Contact us today to schedule a repair or maintenance visit.
Residential Heating and Air Conditioning Installation
Did you know that as much as half of the energy used in your home goes to heating and cooling? That’s why it’s important to make smart decisions about your HVAC equipment and how you use it so that you can save more on your monthly utility bills while still maintaining your home comfort.
Advent Air Conditioning, Inc. can help you choose the right new heating and cooling system for your home and provide expert installation services.
When you choose Advent to be your partner in home comfort solutions, we provide you with the very best service to ensure that your every need is met:
- When you call, you can schedule your appointment with one of our Comfort Specialists who will help you find the right system for you. After you schedule the appointment, we will send you an email with an introduction to our services.
- Then, 24-hours before your scheduled appointment, our Comfort Coordinator will call and email you with an appointment reminder.
- Your Comfort Specialist will call you approximately 30 minutes prior to their arrival on the day of your scheduled appointment.
- When your comfort specialist arrives, he or she will arrive in our Advent truck and be dressed neatly in their Advent uniform.
- During your appointment, your Comfort Specialist will explain all your options and educate you on indoor air quality and energy-efficiency issues that should factor into your decision.
Repair vs. Replacement
Once their HVAC system gets a bit older, many homeowners may start to wonder if they should repair their heating and cooling equipment or if it makes more sense to just replace it. The chart below offers a better visualization of when it makes sense to repair vs. replace:
Ultimately, the best way to determine which makes more sense for your home comfort needs and your budget is to consult a professional HVAC technician. Your HVAC tech will be able to examine your system, determine any repair needs it may have, and help you decide what makes more sense for you. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.